Camp Forest wants every child to have as much time in natural habitats as possible.
Camp Forest keeps its program fees as low as possible.
Camp Forest offers SIX different plans to help you pay for program fees.
- Camp Forest accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Paypal and personal checks
- Camp Forest accepts state child care vouchers, Children's Center Funds, and other third party payment systems.
- Camp Forest writes grant proposals and accepts donations for individual partial and full camperships.
- Camp Forest accepts a Work Trade; the work is completed by the camper, parent, or family before the registered camp week.
- Camp Forest assists with a fundraising project carried out by the camper, parent or family alone or as a group prior to the registered week.
- Camp Forest offers a $25.00 per sibling discount.
Camp Forest is a project of Expanding Opportunities, a 501c3 organization in the USA.
Your Donation to Camp Forest is tax deductible.
Your name (or anonymous) and a link to your website, if appropriate, will be added to the organization's Builders
You may specify the Camper to receive your donation to the Campership fund or let us select a needy child.
- A donation of $112.50 will provide a 1/2 campership
- A donation of $225.00 will provide a full campership
- A donation of $225.00 will provide a partial campership for an expedition
- A donation of any amount will be put to good use at Camp Forest
- Donations of goods such as canoe, life jackets, paddles, medical supplies, art supplies, etc. are all welcome at any time.
Wilderness Preservation and Education
Camp Forest is seeking a large piece of property for wilderness preservation and education.
Donations of property or funds are welcome for this project.
Make a donation
All donations can be made by:
Check or money order addressed to:
84 Payson Road
Brooks, Me 04921 USA
Credit Card by calling 1-207-930-8012
Credit Card through PayPal by clicking this button.