Camp Forest wants every child to have as much time in natural habitats as possible.
Camp Forest keeps its program fees as low as possible: Competent staff are costly.
Camp Forest offers SIX different plans to help you pay for program fees.
- Camp Forest accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Paypal and personal checks
- Camp Forest accepts state child care vouchers, Children's Center Funds, and other third party payment systems.
- Camp Forest writes grant proposals and accepts donations for individual partial and full camperships.
- Camp Forest accepts a Work Trade; the work is completed by the camper, parent, or family before the registered camp week.
- Camp Forest assists with a fundraising project carried out by the camper, parent or family alone or as a group prior to the registered week.
- Camp Forest offers a $25.00 each sibling discount.
Camp Forest is a project of Expanding Opportunities, a 501c3 organization in the USA.
Your Donation to Camp Forest is tax deductible.
Your name (or anonymous) and a link to your website, if appropriate, will be added to the organization's Builders
You may specify the Camper to receive your donation to the Campership fund or let us select a needy child.
- A donation of $112.50 will provide a 1/2 campership
- A donation of $225.00 will provide a full campership
- A donation of $225.00 will provide a partial campership for an expedition
- A donation of any amount will be put to good use at Camp Forest
- Donations of goods such as canoe, life jackets, paddles, medical supplies, art supplies, etc. are all welcome at any time.
Wilderness Preservation and Education
Camp Forest is seeking a large piece of property for wilderness preservation and education.
Donations of property or funds are welcome for this project.
Make a donation
All donations can be made by:
Check or money order addressed to:
84 Payson Road
Brooks, Me 04921 USA
Credit Card by calling 1-207-930-8012
Credit Card through PayPal by clicking this button.